Often in cases of child injury, what may seem like a minor incident could turn out to be far more serious. Many parents know that it's better to play it safe, particularly when it comes to issues like head injuries and the like. When a child injury occurs, time is of the essence and emergency care may be necessary. With that in mind, we've provided resources on where to seek child injury care in Austin.
5 Children's Hospitals in Austin
Here is a list of 5 local hospitals for children in Austin:
- Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas (1201 W. 38th St.);
- Texas Children's Hospital (823 Congress Ave. Suite 1500);
- Iris A Ramos Lcfw (3724 Jefferson St.);
- P and H Services (1509 Old W. 38th St.); and
- Weingarten Jordan S MD PA (1305 W. 34th St. Suite 400).
These 5 hospitals in Austin can assist you when you need a helping hand for your child's injuries. Remember, when a child injury occurs, you should be cautious of your child's activities and watch for signs that may indicate the injury is worse than what you expected. You can always have the freedom of seeing a doctor if you are unsure of the damage that might have occurred.
When it's Time to Contact a Texas Personal Injury Attorney
Is your child suffering a child injury because of someone else's negligence in Austin? Legal counsel can help you but before you take the important step of hiring a Texas personal injury attorney after a serious accident, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas injury case. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring them to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim will fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.
Not every accident case requires the help of an attorney and we can help you to determine whether yours is one of those cases! If you are ready to get started with your case, we urge you to contact us today for a FREE case evaluation - 512-472-7799.