Speak to a child injury attorney in Austin immediately if your child sustained serious injuries while in the hands of a daycare provider or center. An attorney can determine if the daycare may be held liable and if you should proceed with pursuing a claim against it.
Here are 5 things to look for when choosing a daycare in Austin, Texas:
- ratio of caregivers to children (to ensure proper supervision and care);
- adherence to regulatory guidelines set forth by the state;
- ability to interview the childcare giver (asking about educational background, length of employment, how they feel about the facility);
- childcare workers who are given drug screening tests and background checks; and
- ability to visit the center at any time, while the children are active so you can get a better feel for things.
Even when you’ve done all you can to try and find the best daycare for your child, an act of carelessness or recklessness can still happen. When it does, you should seek legal counsel.
When you believe your child was injured as a result of negligence or a violation of health and safety daycare regulations in Austin, Texas, you should seek legal counsel. Whether you have child injury law questions or would like to learn if you have a legitimate claim worth pursuing, contact a child injury attorney in Austin.
Contacting a Child Injury Attorney in Austin
Before you take the important step of hiring an attorney, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas injury case. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring them to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim can fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.
Not every accident case requires the help of an attorney and we can help you to determine whether yours is one of those cases! If you are ready to get started with your case, we urge you to contact us today for a FREE case evaluation – 1-512-472-7799.