Personal injury insurance claims can vary from situation to situation so it’s important to hire a personal injury attorney in Austin who both understands, and is committed to, your needs.
5 Helpful Tips When Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney in Austin
These tips can help you pick through legal counsel to find the best representation for your case:
- research a potential lawyer’s past cases to see how many like yours he/she has handled;
- ask to see an attorney’s credentials and inquire about any ongoing education they may be participating in;
- call a local university’s law school and ask for a recommendation for your type of case;
- schedule a few consultations with different lawyers to compare and contrast; and
- research the hours of operation and avenues of contact to make sure they fall in line with your routine and lifestyle.
Contacting a Personal Injury Attorney in Austin
Before you take the important step of hiring an attorney, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas injury case. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring them to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim will fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.