An accident can do more than ruin your day – if you have been seriously injured by the recklessness or negligence of another person, your future can be affected dramatically, but an Austin personal injury lawyer can help by handling your personal injury claim and settlement. Which attorney you choose, however, is an important decision, and you should consult with several candidates before you choose your legal representation.
Consider asking lawyers the following questions:
- What percentage of your business is personal injury claims?
- What types of personal injury cases do you normally handle?
- How will my case be handled?
- How often will I be contacted with progress reports on my case, and with whom will I primarily speak?
- How does your billing work?
- What obstacles or advantages are associated with my case?
If you have been injured by the recklessness or negligence of another person or party, you may not be prepared for the complexities and rigors required to negotiate an insurance settlement. Your personal injury claim and settlement is important, and it should not be left up to chance or to the first person you come across in the phone book.
Contacting an Austin Personal Injury Lawyer
Before you take the important step of hiring a lawyer, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas injury case. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring them to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim can fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.
Not every accident case requires the help of an attorney and we can help you to determine whether yours is one of those cases! If you are ready to get started with your case, we urge you to contact us today for a FREE case evaluation – 1-512-472-7799.