Injuries from an accident in Williamson County, Texas could be serious and lead to expensive medical treatment. You may be able to recover those expenses through a Texas personal injury claim. This is why you should seek help from a Georgetown injury attorney concerning your case.
6 Ways to Keep Your Texas Personal Injury Claim Safe
- Seek legal action promptly -- not waiting too long before you decide to;
- Don't discuss your case with your doctor; stick to the basic facts surrounding what happened and how you were injured;
- Comply with requests and orders given by doctor;
- Don't provide a recorded or written statement to the insurance company before you talk with your attorney;
- Don't agree to sign a medical release authorization form to the insurance company; and
- Seek legal counsel.
It's important to understand the different ways that your case can be diminished or destroyed. The insurance company will not look out for your best interests, so you need to keep this in mind.
There are an additional 10 reasons why you may lose your Texas personal injury claim. If you want to protect your legal rights, then you should speak with a Georgetown injury attorney as soon as possible.
Contacting a Georgetown Injury Attorney
Before you take the important step of hiring an attorney, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas injury case. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring them to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim will fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.
Not every accident case requires the help of an attorney and we can help you to determine whether yours is one of those cases! If you are ready to get started with your case, we urge you to contact us today for a FREE case evaluation - 1-512-472-7799.