According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, in 2009, approximately 50 bicyclists sustained fatal injuries in Texas. Don't put yourself in harm's way when there are bike trails in Austin that you can enjoy without the risk of being seriously injured in a bicycle accident.
10 Popular Bike Trails in Austin
Reduce the risk of becoming a victim in a Texas bicycle accident by taking a ride on one of the many bike trails in Austin, including:
- Balcones District Park - located on 12017 Amherst Dr.;
- Dottie Jordan Neighborhood Park - located on 2803 Loyola Lane;
- Blunn Creek Preserve - located on 1200 St. Edwards Dr.;
- Dove Springs District Park - located on 5801 Ainez Dr.;
- Boggy Creek Greenbelt - located on 1114 Nile St..;
- Eastwoods Park - located on 3001 Harris Park Ave.;
- Buttermilk Branch Greenbelt - located on 7500 Meador Dr.;
- Civitan Park - located on 513 Vargas Rd.;
- Eilers Park - located on 401 Deep Eddy Ave.; and
- Dittmar Neighborhood Park - located on 1009 W. Dittmar Rd.
Drivers and bicyclists aren't 100% cooperative with sharing the roads with one another, so it's best to opt out of taking a ride on the streets and head to one of Austin's bike trails.
If you ever do face the consequences of a bicycle accident, know that an Austin personal injury lawyer can be there for you to stand up for your legal rights and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Contacting an Austin Personal Injury Lawyer
Before you take the important step of hiring an attorney, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas injury case. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring him or her to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim will fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.
Not every accident case requires the help of an attorney and we can help you to determine whether yours is one of those cases! If you are ready to get started with your case, we urge you to contact us today for a FREE case evaluation - 1-512-472-7799.