When you look for someone to help treat your anxiety after an automobile crash, you want to make sure you choose the right person. There are factors that can help in finding a therapist with whom who you are comfortable and who will treat your type of anxiety appropriately.
Things to Do When Looking for a Therapist
When seeking a therapist, you should:
- call a local university’s psychiatry or psychology department to ask for recommendations;
- ask friends and family for a referral;
- call a large clinic and ask the receptionist who they recommend for your type of anxiety – he or she will know which doctors are better suited for certain patients; and
- research doctors online and read reviews.
Contacting a Texas Personal Injury Lawyer
Before you take the important step of hiring an attorney, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas injury case. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring them to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim can fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.