Do you feel safe driving on the roads where you live? Do you think you are less at risk for becoming a victim in a car accident in Texas? Depending on where you reside, you may have answered yes.
10 Texas Cities for Safe Driving
According to a 2011 annual survey conducted by Allstate Insurance, 10 Texas cities led the way with the fewest accidents.
- Laredo: nationally ranked 28;
- Brownsville: nationally ranked 32;
- McAllen: nationally ranked 41;
- Amarillo: nationally ranked 48;
- Lubbock: nationally ranked 69;
- Corpus Christi: nationally ranked 76;
- El Paso: nationally ranked 78;
- Waco: nationally ranked 100;
- McKinney: nationally ranked 129; and
- Fort Worth: nationally ranked 130.
Although the above Texas cities are ranked as being among the safest cities in the U.S. for driving, you could still be involved in an accident in those cities.
Remember when you drive to stay focused on the road and eliminate as many distractions as possible. Sometimes under certain circumstances, an accident may be unavoidable, which is where you may need legal assistance. A Texas accident attorney understands the consequences you're facing and can take the time to fight for your legal rights.
Contacting a Texas Accident Attorney
Before you take the important step of hiring an attorney, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas injury case. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring him or her to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim will fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.
Not every accident case requires the help of an attorney and we can help you to determine whether yours is one of those cases! If you are ready to get started with your case, we urge you to contact us today for a FREE case evaluation - 1-512-472-7799.