Head Injury in a Child: When the Brain Isn't Affected
In the study previously mentioned, among the 99 children with injuries that didn't affect their brain, the findings included:
- 79% never experienced postconcussive symptoms;
- 15% had moderate symptoms that continued for 12 months;
- 5% had severe symptoms that resolved in 12 months; and
- 1% had severe symptoms that lasted 12 months.
A Texas Child Accident Lawyer Can Help After a Playground Injury
If you've never been in a position in which you need to file a personal injury claim, you may be a bit apprehensive. However, you shouldn't have to pay for costly medical treatment for a head injury your child has suffered due to negligence. An injury to the head can be especially devastating because it can affect your child's personality and cognitive abilities.
With a lawyer's assistance, you can seek the necessary damages to hold negligent parties accountable and help your child get optimal medical care and therapy.
Contacting a Texas Child Accident Lawyer
Before you take the important step of hiring an attorney, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas injury case. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring them to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim will fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.
Not every accident case requires the help of an attorney and we can help you to determine whether yours is one of those cases! If you are ready to get started with your case, we urge you to contact us today for a FREE case evaluation - 1-512-472-7799.