You should contact an attorney after a car accident if any of the 10 following factors apply to you.
1. You have a serious injury such as:
2. You need help proving and recovering lost income
3. You need help with Medical bills such as:
No health insurance
4. You need help with past and future treatment and rehabilitation costs
5. Liability is Contested
Other driver blames you.
Their insurer blames you.
Your insurer blames you.
6. Coverage is Disputed
Their insurer denies coverage.
Your insurer denies coverage.
7. The other driver has no insurance
You must use your uninsured motorist coverage.
8. You are getting the insurance company "runaround"
You cannot reach an insurer adjuster.
The insurer ignores you.
The adjuster "loses" paperwork.
9. You do not know your "statute of limitations"
That is the fancy legal term for your deadline. It is the date by which you have to file suit.
10. You are too busy with treatment or work to deal with all this.
Every case is different. To discuss the details of your car accident and learn your options, contact us today.
Consult an Experienced Austin Car Accident LawyerBefore you take the important step of hiring a lawyer, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas personal injury claim after your accident in Austin, Texas. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring them to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim will fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.
Not every accident case requires the help of a car accident attorney. We can help you to determine whether yours is one of those cases! If you are ready to get started with your case, we urge you to contact us today for a FREE case evaluation – (512) 472-7799.