Information to Help Your Texas Car Wreck Attorney Prepare a Solid Case
When it's clear that everyone is safe and police have arrived, you should be on the lookout for any drivers who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you notice any suspicious behavior, notify police immediately and share this information with your Texas car wreck attorney. You should also seek the following information:
- names, addresses and insurance companies of all drivers and passengers involved in your Arlington car accident in Texas and their driver's license numbers;
- names and addresses of any eyewitnesses;
- names and addresses of any pedestrians or other third parties involved in the accident;
- the actual location where the accident occurred;
- the direction vehicles were traveling before the impact;
- the time the accident occurred;
- whether you noticed any broken brake lights or headlights;
- whether anyone accepted blame or apologized for the accident;
- whether anyone was issued a citation; and
- whether any drivers were in a commercial or other company-owned vehicle.
Consult an Experienced Austin Car Accident LawyerBefore you take the important step of hiring a lawyer, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas personal injury claim after your accident in Austin, Texas. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring them to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim will fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.
Not every accident case requires the help of a car accident attorney. We can help you to determine whether yours is one of those cases! If you are ready to get started with your case, we urge you to contact us today for a FREE case evaluation – (512) 472-7799.