- fault is contested;
- damages sought exceed $10,000;
- you have been forced to take extended time away from work;
- injuries include permanent disability or disfigurement;
- the other driver is underinsured or uninsured; or
- you were injured in a hit-and-run accident.
A serious accident or injury can place exceptional burdens on you and your family. If you’ve been injured in an accident and don’t know how to hire a lawyer or wonder if hiring a lawyer is the best option for you, speak with a personal injury attorney who has handled cases like yours before, from compiling evidence to negotiating a personal injury settlement. Consultations are free, so you can have your questions about the process answered without any fear of obligation.
Contacting a Personal Injury Lawyer
Before you take the important step of hiring a lawyer, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas injury case and how to hire a lawyer who’s right for your case’s needs. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring them to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim can fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.