- fault is contested;
- damages sought exceed $10,000;
- you have been forced to take extended time away from work;
- injuries include permanent disability or disfigurement;
- the other driver is underinsured or uninsured; or
- you were injured in a hit-and-run accident.
A serious accident or injury can place exceptional burdens on you and your family. If you’ve been injured in an accident and don’t know how to hire a lawyer or wonder if hiring a lawyer is the best option for you, speak with a personal injury attorney who has handled cases like yours before, from compiling evidence to negotiating a personal injury settlement. Consultations are free, so you can have your questions about the process answered without any fear of obligation.
Consult an Experienced Austin Car Accident LawyerBefore you take the important step of hiring a lawyer, educate yourself about what you can expect from a Texas personal injury claim after your accident in Austin, Texas. Order this free guide for Texas accident victims and learn:
- What to ask a lawyer before hiring them to take your case.
- The most common reasons a Texas personal injury claim will fail.
- What you can do to protect your injury claim.
Not every accident case requires the help of a car accident attorney. We can help you to determine whether yours is one of those cases! If you are ready to get started with your case, we urge you to contact us today for a FREE case evaluation – (512) 472-7799.