GALVESTON BAY LNG
Waller, Fort Bend, Brazoria, Galveston, TX
If approved by federal regulators, the proposed 97-mile pipeline would move 3 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day from the Katy natural gas hub in Waller County though the heart of Fort Bend County and just south of Brazos Bend State Park to a 550-acre site along the Texas City Ship Channel where a proposed liquefaction plant would produce up to 5.5 million metric tons of LNG per year.
- Formal application made to the FERC for approval of the Projects: Q3 2019;
- Issuance of the FERC Order approving the Projects: Q3 2022;
- Commencement of the Projects’ construction: Q4 2022; and
- Projects initially enter into service: Q2 2027.
* NOTE: If your land is affected by this project, learn how to protect your rights by downloading our free Texas Eminent Domain Guide.